Re: gEDA-user: snag building GAF from git

[snip]
>INSTALL and README seem very simple now, so I think I followed all the steps.
>The simplicity is nice Ales.  Any ideas how to get past this:

	Actually, I had very little to do with the README, INSTALL, or
the simplified build.  You can thank PeterB and PeterC for all that.

[snip]
>                 cp -f ./*.scm  ; \
[snip]
>cp: target `./gnetlist.scm' is not a directory
[snip]
>It's repeatable after a make clean.

	Yeah, that's no good.  What version of automake and autoconf:

automake --version ;autoconf --version

are you running?  And what OS?  Stuart was running some unholy old version
of Fedora (heh, there I said it again, Stuart :-), but I don't have
this problem and I haven't heard of anybody else having this problem
(until now).

								-Ales