Re: gEDA-user: problems linking the GL-enabled version of pcb

Well, I had some doubts the first time I did this, but never thought of
a big risk in doing so. Just a problem of finding symbols or something.
Need to learn more on this.

For me this is just a (working)workaround since I have never seen
libGL.a being available from nvidia's propietary drivers. Don't know how
ld does the magic to link statically with a dinamic library.

Would be great to know the right way to solve this issue.

Best Regards, Felipe.

--
Felipe De la Puente Christen
Mobile Phone    : +56 9 93199807