Re: gEDA-user: Matching footprints with symbols

OMG, it works!

Thanks Stefan for all the help. Now the weekend has started.

I'll start a "Naming conventions and restrictions" page to
describe this and put on the wiki. In the long run, this should
be fixed in the parser(s) though.

Best Regards, Armin