Re: gEDA-user: passing parameters to a subckt

Can you make a list of the ones that should be included?

I can't "make" the list, but can tell you what I use:

- resistor
- potentiometer
- capacitor
- inductor
- diode (including Zener, Schottky,... )
- bipolar transistors
- MOSFETs
- op-amp
- Schmitt-trigger
- logic gates (NAND), sometimes abused as analog
- (crystal) oszillator
- differential/instrumentation/isolation amplifier
- switches
- timer (TLC555)

The other stuff I use like uCs or quadrature decoders may be to vendor specific, I don't know. I would expect those listed, but I don't expect an INA131AP in detail.

Armin