Re: gEDA-user: passing parameters to a subckt

Hello all:

El 25/04/10 04:39, al davis escribió:
On Saturday 24 April 2010, Armin Faltl wrote:
I can't "make" the list, but can tell you what I use:

- resistor
- potentiometer
- capacitor
- inductor
- diode (including Zener, Schottky,... )
- bipolar transistors
- MOSFETs
- op-amp
- Schmitt-trigger
- logic gates (NAND), sometimes abused as analog
- (crystal) oszillator
- differential/instrumentation/isolation amplifier
- switches
- timer (TLC555)

Most of those are standard Spice elements, which are already
there.

Others .. can you be more specific on how you think they could be
used?

Power electronics models needed:

- SCR Thyristor
- UJT
- Triac
- Etc.

Usually I try to use (adapts) macromodel from Pspice world, but not ever runs, for example, SCR thyristor macromodel.

In other hand, I'm a bit lost in this discussion, is not usual look for in the web for a macromodel? (Recently I use this method for IRF540N, LM393 and LM311, and runs, not very well in Gnucap, but ngspice ok) Normally, comercial apps have these models included? (Too many years ago from Pspice use).

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.