Re: gEDA-user: PCB configuration skin

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:45:23 -0400
DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The lesstif GUI has a minimalist layout in order to maximize the
> amount of screen real estate that goes to the layout window.

It would be nice to have the GTK HID with this minimalist style too.
Everything can be reached through menus what are displayed permanently on the
left side. Once I started to work on a patch, which doesn't draw the stuff on
the left, but gave up. :-(

Please note that GTK is dropping the tear off menu system. The lesstif HID
still has this functionality. I use it with a dual head system, and it is a
cool feature.

Cheers,
Levente

--