gEDA-user: Drill file zero suppression

A quick sanity check with users: I've got some Gerbers and a drill file to review. The drill file (*.drl), however, is not drawn to the same origin as the other layers. Also, there are leading zeros on some of the hole locations, e.g.

T12C.145F035S9
X-01Y-01
X-01Y01
X01Y01
X01Y-01

which should be holes located at [+/-1.000",+/-1.000"]. I talked to one board house, but the conversation had so many double negatives (along the lines "We don't prefer to not have zeros suppressed.") that I'd like to check in here.

Thanks,
Ethan