Re: gEDA-user: Idea/suggestion for improving the gschem GUI

   > Would it improve the Mona Lisa to add, say, a wilting clock to it?
   That's a "feature" from the "competition".

   Heh my point exactly. The canvas could have had anything from a 2 year
   olds scribbling to a Dali. The value of this canvas is that da Vinci
   chose to use it and decided it didn't need a wilting clock. However
   my analogy was meant to illustrate the value of code on an otherwise
   idle processor. I think we have now transitioned to talking about
   adding code to an existing codebase which is obviously quite
   different.
So we maybe got an Andy Warhole composed of snippets from from Waldmüller, Monet, Helnwein a cool photograp by an unknown artist and some other stuff based on a sketch
from Raffael.

And now someone comes and says: "Hi, I want to add some features and learn, how
to hold a stencil..."