Re: gEDA-user: RFC using SVG with semantic markup as an EDA

>You might want to check out Fritzing (fritzing.org).  It targets
> non-EEs, but they have all of their graphics in SVG.

Great link, I havent seen this project before. They have some usefull
info on SVG in this context, particularly the use of
http://www.cheetahtemplate.org/ .

A lot of their issues stem from trying to import SVG's made by generic
drawing packages.

I'm more interested in keeping the editing to domain specific tools
but allow viewing in general purpose packages.

p.s sorry for the double post earlier, I do some funky email routing
and got confused!