Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20100929 released

On 04/15/2011 06:32 PM, Duncan Drennan wrote:
For a development release, you would need to run "./autogen.sh" or
autoreconf in the pixman source dir to generate ./configure

Did that and now pixman compiles correctly.

I reverted minipack to cross-build a stable release of pixman (0.20.2).

Next challenge is the glib is failing with this error,

configure: error: Could not find a glib-compile-schemas in your PATH

To avoid this dependency, I reverted to glib 2.24.2.

Please pull from the minipack git repository and try again.

Regards,

Cesar