Re: gEDA-user: Editting others symbols in gschem

Hi,

[snip]
>fred opens pic.sym
>pic.sym has permissions "rw-r--r-- bert users"
>fred works for a while on pic.sym
>Then fred saves pic.sym
>
> *NOTHING HAPPENS*.
>No error. No modification of the file. No indication that the file
>is not changed.

	I do ack that there is no major indication of this failure,
however, do you have the log window open?  There should be a crypting
message saying "cannot open filename... blah" which means that gschem
could not save the file.  If you don't see this, then that's very serious.
Either way, do people want a slightly more drastic notification?
If so, what?

								-Ales