Re: gEDA-user: symbol creation document?

Hi Dave,

>   Hi folks!  The symbol creation document at
>http://geda.seul.org/docs/20030525/symbols/index.html is dated February
>2002, but the individual pages are dated 5/25/2003.  Is this HTML
>document (and its companion PDF file) up to date and in-sync with the
>latest 5/25/2003 snapshot, or not?

	Yes, that document is in sync with 20030525.  That February date
is when I last really revised that doc (which isn't really true; I got a
little lazy when I last updated the doc).  However you can tell if the
docs are current by looking at the "About this document ..." chapter which
states:

The translation was initiated by Ales V. Hvezda on 2003-05-26

Also, at the bottom of all pages there is this footer:

Ales V. Hvezda 2003-05-26

	I'm slowely moving all docs to LaTeX, so it should be fairly
easy when docs were generated.	I am still quite fond of date release
versions; less arbitrary and it's easy to tell how much time has passed
since the last version.

								-Ales