gEDA-user: gwave script set up

I would like to modify the default shell script that is created when
printing in gwave. ie.  A shell script is created during the plot
process that configures the gplututil perimeters so both graphs fit on a
page.  Can some please tell me the file that is called during this
process.

I can modify the one that is created manually by clicking the do not
delete temporary files, modify the script the re-execute the script.  I
just don't what to have to do this every time.

Thanks,
--
Eric N. <enist@cox.net>