Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog meetings at MIT starting this September!

On Aug 23, 2004, at 2:04 AM, Samuel A. Falvo II wrote:
I have been soldering a copper HDD water cooler this way - put an iron
plate over gas stove, heated the biggest part up, and then it was just
play with liquid solder and rosin (I bought a 1kg bag in a drugstore).
Your drug stores sell rosin? Ours sells Doritos, but I don't think that
counts. :)
Umm, yeah. For some reason that gave me the mental image of trying to use sun tan lotion as flux. ;)

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire "...it's a matter of how tightly
Cape Coral, FL you pull the zip-tie." -Nadine Miller