Re: gEDA-user: Notes from this evening's Free Dog meeting

On 8/5/05, Bob Paddock <bob.paddock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> necessary.  You can't do that for gEDA or PCB.  I know Windows sucks but the
> commercial world is still fixated on that garbage.

I don't know where people get this crazy idea, and I'm starting to get
sick of it.  Windows does *not* suck.  If it did, it'd be good for
something.  (Sorry, had to be said.  We now return this thread to its
regularly scheduled debates on features of various programs.)

--
Samuel A. Falvo II