Re: gEDA-user: Printing your artwork

> I plan to use the toner transfer method to make the print. I am using HP
> inkjet overhead film for the transfer, and to save the costs (no I'm not
> a Scotsman) I wonders if someone has run into a program, that easily
> lets you multiply and arrange the pcb printout on one page, without
> destroying the scaling of the pcb.

The instructions that came with my paper said to print your artwork
onto a regular paper page, then cut out small rectangles of the
transfer paper and tape them over the print on that page.  Then print
again, and it should print the pcb artwork right on the little
rectangles of transfer paper.

It would be cool if pcb had an option for printing all the layers on
one postscript page though.  But then how do you ask how much margin
to leave between each layer?