Re: gEDA-user: Printing your artwork

I've used the transfer toner method succesfully *without* photo paper,
just buy couche paper (the same paper used in magazines) and ask someone
to cut it smaller.

To get the paper sounds complicated but if you know someone in the
graphics arts bussines or student you'll get the paper and cut easilly,
and the cost are so low (USD$1 / full sheet => you can make 16 smaller
sheets perfectly suitable for your printer for only some cents) that
make no sense to fit some images in one page, just use as many pages as
you need.

Like this paper is very thin you have the possibility of splattering of
the toner ironing, but if you put a couple of sheets of tissue paper you
get the same result as compared with the expensive photo paper (which
have tissue paper inside).

Luck

Olgierd