Re: gEDA-user: installation problem

Oligierd,

One question:  Did you let your screensaver run while the install was
running?

I just tried running the installer on my machine, and forcing it to
re-install wxGTK.  It seems to have died after your machine died in
the build.

I am wondering if the screen saver interfers with the PyExpect
session, which runs the install of root-permission packages.

I also upgraded my Python installation recently, and I wonder if
something funny happened in the upgrade . . . . .

Thanks for the info about your screensaver.

Stuart