gEDA-user: GEDA gathering during the Embedded Systems Conference in Boston?

Hello gEDA users --

Ordinarily, the Free EDA User's Group (Free Dog) meets on the first
Thursday of every month.  This month, however, we have decided to
postpone the meeting until the middle of September, in order to
accomodate and include out-of-town visitors who might be attending the
Embedded Systems Conference in Boston:

     http://www.esconline.com/boston/

The idea will be to have a meeting at a convivial location near the
Hynes Convention Center, perhaps the Trident Bookstore/Cafe.  We will
get to know each other and exchange tips/tricks about using gEDA and
allied tools.  I will also bring along a couple copies of the the
latest gEDA CD distribution to give away.

There are two evenings on which we might hold a gathering:  Tuesday
Sept 13th, or Wed Sept 14th.

If you are going to ESC Boston, and would like to gather to meet your
fellow gEDA users and Free Doggers, please shoot me a private e-mail
indicating which evening is better for you.  If either evening is OK,
please send me an e-mail anyway so I can get a rough attendance
headcount for planning purposes.  My e-mail is:

     sdb (AT) cloud9 (DOT) net.

CU there,

Stuart