gEDA-user: Final call for testers!

Hello --

After some amount of polishing and fixing, I have placed the final
release candidate version of the gEDA install CD on my website:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/

It is the first item in the second list.  The CD version is 20050828.

If you are interested in testing the CD, please download this .iso
image and try out the installer.  Assuming that I don't get any major
bug reports about this release, I will put it on the offical gEDA
website sometime late this week. First, however,  I would like to have
some reports from users first to verify that I all is well.  If you
were one of the users who had problems with the wxGTK install, please
try deleting your wxGTK installation and try this one out!

For you SuSE folks out there who had problems, I am not sure that this
release will fix your issues, but it works on everything else, so it
seems that SuSE is your problem :-).  Please try upgrading to 9.2 or
9.3.

Thanks for any and all bug reports!  Flames, rants, complaints, and
suggestions are gladly accepted!

Stuart