Re: gEDA-user: PCB footprints

Darrell Harmon wrote:
On Sun, Aug 28, 2005 at 05:05:36PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

Darrell Harmon wrote:

On Sun, Aug 28, 2005 at 07:16:48PM +0200, Karel Kulhavy wrote:

Has anyone please PCB footprints for
BF988 (MOS tetrode/cascode)
BF998 (SMD MOS tetrode/cascode)
BF998 (SMD MOS tetrode/cascode) with pins in 45deg angle (better ?

CL<

I like these parts. I hope Infineon keeps making them for a long time.

Hmm? Please tell me more, if you have a moment.

         -Dave

Sorry to scare you. I was just commenting that they are a really nice dual gate mosfet and discrete components seem to get dropped freqently.

building RF/IF AGC amps? I'm sure someone will be making dual gate FETs for a while since so many TV tuners use them. Aside from that, I almost never run across them.

-Dan