gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting for August -- postponed

--------------   Free Dog Gathering Announcement ----------------

A quick note about August's gathering:  The gEDA code sprint was only
two weeks ago, and we are having a visit from the developers in
Cambridge, UK later this month.  Therefore I'd like to postpone
the regular evening gathering until September.

If you are interested in a quick meeting with the folks from Cambridge
(UK), please send me a private e-mail (addr below) and I'll let you
know about the details.

-- Stuart

Free Dog is an association of like-minded hackers and engineers interested in free and open EDA tools. We hold monthly meetings near MIT (and other locations) featuring informal networking, speakers, and camaraderie. Our goals are to learn more about CAD, engineering and scientific software, share ideas about our current projects, and -- most importantly -- have fun with like-minded people. We welcome new members and participants of all ages. Students are particularly welcome!

For more details, please contact me privately at sdb (AT) cloud9 (DOT) net.