gEDA-user: Re: Background picture in pcb?

DJ Delorie wrote:

>> PS: My version of pcb is 20050609, the one currently in debian
>> repository.
>
> I wonder if this is new enough; try "pcb --help" to see if --bg-image
> is listed.

My version of pcb lists the background image option as "-background":
-------------------------------------
$ pcb --help
USAGE: pcb-bin [standard Gtk options] [standard options] [layout]
[...]
  -background <file>       PPM file to display as board background
[...]

Anyway, import of pcb tracks produced by pstoedit will get the job done in a
better way. Due to that trick I can do without the background image ;-)

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog