gEDA-user: gschem keyboard shortcuts "die" occasionally

Occasionally, when I'm working with gschem, the keyboard shortcuts suddenly quit working. I haven't been able to notice a pattern or discern a reason. I'm wondering if other people have had this problem and can shed some light? Am I maybe hiting an invalid key on accident and locking up the keyboard shortcut engine? Sometimes I will just live with and it will come back to life after a few minutes (once again, I haven't noticed a pattern) but usually, I just restart gschem. Thanks for any help.

- Taylor