gEDA-user: Footprint Additions

I have made the following additions and changes to my footprint
library which is at http://www.luciani.org/geda/pcb/pcb-footprint-list.html

* Added Johnson Component shielded test jacks (129-0701-20x and 129-0701-30x)
* Added Tyco Micro-Match Connectors (series 215079)
* Added footprints for C&K Switches 7101SDAxx,7201SDAxx, 7101SDCxx, 7201SDCxx
* Added footprints for Sumida CR75 Series Inductors
* Added footprints for Bourns SDR0805 Series Inductors.
 N.B. The silkscreen on this part consists of two lines rather than a circle.
 The body diameter of this part is 7.8mm and the recommended pads
consume an 8mm                               square.
 Rather than making a large circle (d>11.5mm) or short arcs I made two lines.
* Added footprints for Coilcraft DC1012 Series Inductors.
* Added footprints for Bourns Inductors SRU5028, SRU8028 and SRU8043
* Added footprint for On-Semiconductor SOT363
* Fixed the DIP footprints
 1. Rounded pads are now on solder and component side
 2. Increased the silkscreen to copper separation from five mils to ten mils
* Changed all of the mounting holes to pins in IND__Toko_10EZ-Series
 Not all pin positions are populated for all varieties of the 10EZ Series.
 Also corrected the refdes position.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org