Re: gEDA-user: Jumpers, wire straps and zero ohm smd-resistors

To use such a bridge I would add the zero ohm resistor into your
schematic. This will break the net into two nets. It will also reduce
confussion when some one else later on is trying to debug the board.
Also add a text note into the schematic explaning why such a resistor is
there.

Steve Meier