Re: gEDA-user: New features in gattrib

On 8/14/06, al davis <ad106@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 14 August 2006 12:59, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> However, doing any sort of
> IPC between gattrib and gschem is not on my radar screen.
> Therefore, any discussion of pipes vs. TCP/IP, 802.11g, or
> OC-192 is pointless. Unless somebody wants to implement it
> themselves and send me the patches.

That's an invitation for someone else.  Igor?

Igor:
How about a pair of little demo programs.  Make one send, the
other receive, just to demonstrate the concept.

My reason for suggesting a pipe is that it looks like a file, so
it is trivial to implement.

Wouldn't that also open the door to back-annotation from PCB layout?

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail
--
You think that it is a secret, but it never has been one.
 - fortune cookie