Re: gEDA-user: How to change the length of multiple nets at once?

[snip]
>Is there some way to adjust the length (i.e. end points) of multiple
>nets at once?

	No builtin mechanism exists at this point.  This has been
requested a few times in the past, so it's somewhere on the todo list,
however, filing a feature request never hurts.  This might be a good
task for somebody wanting to get involved in development.

>The answer I came up with as I wrote this was to attach off-page
>connectors to each of the nets, then I should be able to grab
>multiples of those and move them left or right as I desire.  It could
>be argued that having off-page connectors is a good idea in the first
>place.  But I am still curious to learn if there is some other
>mechanism to do this.

	Clever workaround.

								-Ales