Re: gEDA-user: Bill of Materials Script

On 8/24/06, Patrick Doyle <wpdster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are the Freedog meetings announced anywhere?

Yes. On this list.

If not, do they follow a regular schedule of the 4th Wednesday of every month?

It is usually the first Wednesday or Thursday of the month. It changes based on schedules. We happen to meet on Wednesday morning at 8AM because Peter Long, from Cambridge University, was visiting.

IOW, I would like to attend a meeting, how does one obtain an invitation? :-)

Everyone is welcome.

Free Dog is an association of like-minded hackers and engineers
interested in free and open EDA tools. We hold monthly meetings near
MIT (and other locations) featuring informal networking, speakers, and
camaraderie. Our goals are to learn more about CAD, engineering and
scientific software, share ideas about our current projects, and --
most importantly -- have fun with like-minded people. We welcome new
members and participants of all ages.  Students are particularly
welcome.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org