Re: gEDA-user: CD ISO install Issues

Arthur,

Thanks for your bug report.   However, without some basic info your
report is useless.  If you are intersted in submitting a real,
actionable bug report, please provide the following information:

* The CD version number.
* Your Linux distro and version (e.g. Fedora Core 3, SuSE 9.3, or
whatever) * Some explanation about why you thought you needed to copy
everything to the hard drive. That is, what happened leading you
to take this step?

Also, it would be interesting to know what version of guile is
required by PgAdmin.  The version on the CD is fairly recent (either
1.6.7 or 1.6.4 IIRC), so if PgAdmin is using something newer, we'd
like to know.

Thanks,

Stuart