Re: gEDA-user: Vericad?

On Thursday 31 August 2006 15:32, Stuart Brorson wrote:

> QCad is OK, but it's a PITA to drive.  Drawing any primitive (line,
> circle, etc)  reqires at least four mouse clicks on the tool pallate.
> Also, the F/OSS version doesn't support polylines.

I tend to use the FOSS version just like I would a conventional drawing
desk/pencil/paper, and it works really well for that -- I've managed to do
some pretty complex drawings without too much brain-pain (or
mouse-finger-pain).

Peter

--
Fisher Society publicity officer            http://tinyurl.com/o39w2
CUSBC novices, match and league secretary   http://tinyurl.com/mwrc9

v3sw6YChw7$ln3pr6$ck3ma8u7+Lw3+2m0l7Ci6e4+8t4Gb8en6g6Pa2Xs5Mr4p4
  hackerkey.com