Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] bucket o' patches

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 11:16:13PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> Just checked these in, some of them correspond to sourceforge tracker
> bugs

I've mailed you and Dan privately and gotten no reply in two weeks.
Is there any chance of being added as a developer so I can commit the
many patches I've accumulated?  With 18 of the "most popular" files
modified and no means of using source control to track the changes,
it's getting impractical to work on pcb.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>