Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] bucket o' patches

DJ,

Good stuff!

I can see a use for thindraw with ps output.  For gerber output however, it makes little sense.

Joe T

On 7/31/07, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just checked these in, some of them correspond to sourceforge tracker
bugs, but I haven't annotated those yet.  Feedback on the new drill
helper and the "swap active when swap board, even when both visible"
change (before, it only swapped if the back side layer was invisible).

ps, gerber - don't honor thindraw

ps - fix bug when layer draws arcs first (i.e. drill)

ps - change drill helper to be simply a smaller hole.

lesstif - when flip, scroll bars flip also.

lesstif - protect against empty :command.

lesstif - when flip, always swap comp/solder active, even if both
visible.

When boards are loaded, the component layer is brought to the top and
made active.

When boards are loaded, the first route style is automatically
selected if the old style doesn't happen to match any styles.

Fix references to RouteStyleChanged (it's RouteStylesChanged).
Call it when :RouteStyle is called.

Fixed a bug in flags_to_string where the LOCALREF pcb flag (use local
reference for moves) would be discarded.