gEDA-user: Some more questions to pcb

Hello again!

While  moving  my  whole  board  layout I somehow managed to get the rectangle
sourrunding the board becomming displaced to the grid. It used to  be  exactly
on the grid of .25mm but now I cant get it onto the grid any more.
Also I wonder what the units are for the gerber drill hole cnc file? Can I set
the units for that somewhere?
Is there a sparse display buffer option, so that when I have the whole bord in
the  copy  buffer pcb doesn't draw the outline of all parts and therefor moves
the buffer quicker?

Have a lot of fun and good progress in the code sprint tomorrow.
I'd have liked to come but it's to far for me:(

Thanks
Lynx