gEDA-user: Basic questions from a gEDA & Linux noob

My apologies if this has been covered before; I googled the mailing list archives but did not find the answers to my questions/problems.  I would greatly appreciate any help and info from the group.

My main problem is that I want to create MOS symbols with an implied connection to the fourth terminal; that is, I want the bulk node to be automatically connected to GND (for NMOS) or VDD (for PMOS) for these symbols, which should display only three terminals on the schematic drawing.

I tried to do this by adding the 'net=GND:4' attribute, and that works, but only if pin #4 is visible.  The unconnected pins make the schematic look messy, and moreover, I want to avoid the situation in which one of them might get connected accidentally to a 'live' net.

I understand that the application gnetman has a solution to this problem; unfortunately, I have not been able to install it on my system due to make errors.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Felix Fujishiro