Re: gEDA-user: look out, sierra proto express changed no-touch pricing

> Ben Jackson wrote:
> >
> > I wouldn't have started working on it if I hadn't identified a supplier.

To clarify:  I was happy with the $50/ea qty 3 that Sierra Proto Express
used to offer.  I'm sure there are plenty of vendors who can make 4 layer
prototypes (I don't even need especially tight design rules or small
drills).  I just don't want to pay $200+/ea for the PCBs!  That narrows
the choices considerably.

Even doubling their price, proto express is probably the cheapest place
at 60 sq in with mask and legend.  With the longer turn time, the same
boards are now $104/ea but available in qty 2.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>