Re: gEDA-user: Clearing vias (Was: Last code sprint's IRC log and pictures)

Ben Jackson wrote:

> I might try to do point-blunting in the dicer, though.  It's less likely
> that blunting a point will change the electrical connectivity of the
> plane.

I think doing point blunting combined with bloat on sub polygons diced
out of big ones would result in useful shapes.

This kind of shape
_______
|      |\
|      | \

Could be shrunk, blunted, bloated to get a round cornered rectangular
part plus a radius starting out of the side down a little, then
continuing in the original triangle slope...

John Griessen
--
Ecosensory