Re: gEDA-user: PCB Command Entry

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 06:47:00PM +0000, ST de Feber wrote:

> As reported earlier , i also have problems using the shift-left-mouse-click to replace components.
> My PCB crashes.

I just did this on several components.  The problem I found was that
the shift-left-click sometimes just placed another instance which I had
to undo.

Also, it did not rotate the replacement to the same orientation as the
original element, nor did it center the replacement on the location of
the old one.

But it didn't crash!

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD