gEDA-user: Error message when creating a SUBCKT

Hi,

I'm creating a SUBCKT to simulate a 74191 counter. I use the schema provided in the datasheet and in this schema, there is an AND ic whith 5 entries.

Because the IC doesn't exist in geda library, I create it.

But when I want to generate the netlist file (.cir) to link the circuit and the symbol gnetlist generate some errors.

I've activated debug mode but the given information is not very useful.

Here's my files and the command

[ludovic@poste commandeServo]$ gnetlist  -g spice-sdb -o test.cir multipleAND.sch
Command line passed = gnetlist -g spice-sdb -o test.cir multipleAND.sch
gEDA/gnetlist version 1.4.0.20080127

Using SPICE backend by SDB -- Version of 4.28.2007
schematic-type = .SUBCKT multipleAND
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]

Could you indicate me what I'm doing wrong ?

regards,

Ludovic

debug messages :

[ludovic@poste commandeServo]$ gnetlist -v -g spice-sdb -o test.cir multipleAND.sch
Command line passed = gnetlist -v -g spice-sdb -o test.cir multipleAND.sch
gEDA/gnetlist version 1.4.0.20080127
gEDA/gnetlist comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

Remember to check that your schematic has no errors using the drc2 backend.
You can do it running 'gnetlist -g drc2 your_schematic.sch -o drc_output.txt'
and seeing the contents of the file drc_output.txt.

Verbose mode legend

n : Found net
C : Found component (staring to traverse component)
p : Found pin (starting to traverse pin / or examining pin)
P : Found end pin connection (end of this net)
R : Starting to rename a net
v : Found source attribute, traversing down
^ : Finished underlying source, going back up
u : Found a refdes which needs to be demangle
U : Found a connected_to refdes which needs to be demangle

- Starting internal netlist creation
 CpnnPpnnPpnP CpnnnPpnPpnP CpnnPpnPpnP CpnnnPpnnPpnnnP CpnnPpnPpnnP CpnPpnnnPpnnP Cp
nnP CpnP C CpnP CpnP CpnP CpnP CpnP CpnP DONE

- Staring post processing
- Naming nets:
pnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpnpn
DONE
- Renaming nets:
 DONE
- Resolving hierarchy:
 DONE
 DONE

- Staring post processing
- Naming nets of graphical objects:
 DONE

Internal netlist representation:

component U1.1
    pin 3 (Y) 1
        U1.1 3 [149]
        U1.4 12 [2208]
    pin 1 (A) Vcc
        U1.1 1 [204]
    pin 2 (B) 2
        U1.1 2 [223]
        P1 1 [4674]
    pin 14 () Vcc
        U1.1 14 [1]
    pin 7 () GND
        U1.1 7 [1]

component U1.2
    pin 6 (Y) 3
        U1.2 6 [1159]
        U1.4 13 [2223]
    pin 4 (A) 4
        U1.2 4 [1198]
        P2 1 [5116]
    pin 5 (B) 5
        U1.2 5 [1213]
        P3 1 [5559]
    pin 14 () Vcc
        U1.2 14 [1063]
    pin 7 () GND
        U1.2 7 [1063]

component U1.3
    pin 8 (Y) 6
        U1.3 8 [1651]
        U2.1 2 [2700]
    pin 9 (A) 7
        U1.3 9 [1690]
        P4 1 [6012]
    pin 10 (B) 8
        U1.3 10 [1705]
        P5 1 [6441]
    pin 14 () Vcc
        U1.3 14 [1555]
    pin 7 () GND
        U1.3 7 [1555]

component U1.4
    pin 11 (Y) 9
        U1.4 11 [2169]
        U2.2 4 [3158]
    pin 12 (A) 1
        U1.4 12 [2208]
        U1.1 3 [149]
    pin 13 (B) 3
        U1.4 13 [2223]
        U1.2 6 [1159]
    pin 14 () Vcc
        U1.4 14 [2073]
    pin 7 () GND
        U1.4 7 [2073]

component U2.1
    pin 3 (Y) 10
        U2.1 3 [2646]
        U2.2 5 [3173]
    pin 1 (A) Vcc
        U2.1 1 [2685]
    pin 2 (B) 6
        U2.1 2 [2700]
        U1.3 8 [1651]
    pin 14 () Vcc
        U2.1 14 [2550]
    pin 7 () GND
        U2.1 7 [2550]

component U2.2
    pin 6 (Y) 11
        U2.2 6 [3119]
        P6 1 [6886]
    pin 4 (A) 9
        U2.2 4 [3158]
        U1.4 11 [2169]
    pin 5 (B) 10
        U2.2 5 [3173]
        U2.1 3 [2646]
    pin 14 () Vcc
        U2.2 14 [3023]
    pin 7 () GND
        U2.2 7 [3023]

component SPECIAL
    pin 1 (1) Null net name
        U1.1 1 [204]

component SPECIAL
    pin 1 (1) Null net name
        U2.1 1 [2685]

component A1

component P1
    pin 1 (1) 2
        P1 1 [4674]
        U1.1 2 [223]

component P2
    pin 1 (1) 4
        P2 1 [5116]
        U1.2 4 [1198]

component P3
    pin 1 (1) 5
        P3 1 [5559]
        U1.2 5 [1213]

component P4
    pin 1 (1) 7
        P4 1 [6012]
        U1.3 9 [1690]

component P5
    pin 1 (1) 8
        P5 1 [6441]
        U1.3 10 [1705]

component P6
    pin 1 (1) 11
        P6 1 [6886]
        U2.2 6 [3119]

Using SPICE backend by SDB -- Version of 4.28.2007
schematic-type = .SUBCKT multipleAND
found .SUBCKT type schematic
Make first pass through design and create list of all model files referenced.
Done creating file-info-list.

Now process the items in model file list -- stick appropriate references to models in output SPICE file.
Done processing items in model file list.
Make second pass through design and write out a SPICE card for each component found.
--- checking package = P1
    device = spice-IO
--- checking package = A1
    device = spice-subcircuit-LL
--- checking package = U2.2
    device = 7408
Found ic.  Refdes = U2.2
Model info not found in model file list.  No model attribute either.  Just write what we know.
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 1
     pinnumber = 4
     pinseq = 1
     netname = 9
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 2
     pinnumber = 5
     pinseq = 2
     netname = 10
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 3
     pinnumber = 6
     pinseq = 3
     netname = 11
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 4
     pinnumber = unknown
     pinseq = unknown
     netname = ERROR_INVALID_PIN
For U2.2, found pin with no pinseq attribute.  Ignoring. . . .
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 5
     pinnumber = unknown
     pinseq = unknown
     netname = ERROR_INVALID_PIN
For U2.2, found pin with no pinseq attribute.  Ignoring. . . .
--- checking package = U2.1
    device = 7408
Found ic.  Refdes = U2.1
Model info not found in model file list.  No model attribute either.  Just write what we know.
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 1
     pinnumber = 1
     pinseq = 1
     netname = Vcc
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 2
     pinnumber = 2
     pinseq = 2
     netname = 6
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 3
     pinnumber = 3
     pinseq = 3
     netname = 10
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 4
     pinnumber = unknown
     pinseq = unknown
     netname = ERROR_INVALID_PIN
For U2.1, found pin with no pinseq attribute.  Ignoring. . . .
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 5
     pinnumber = unknown
     pinseq = unknown
     netname = ERROR_INVALID_PIN
For U2.1, found pin with no pinseq attribute.  Ignoring. . . .
--- checking package = P6
    device = spice-IO
--- checking package = U1.4
    device = 7408
Found ic.  Refdes = U1.4
Model info not found in model file list.  No model attribute either.  Just write what we know.
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 1
     pinnumber = 12
     pinseq = 1
     netname = 1
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 2
     pinnumber = 13
     pinseq = 2
     netname = 3
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 3
     pinnumber = 11
     pinseq = 3
     netname = 9
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 4
     pinnumber = unknown
     pinseq = unknown
     netname = ERROR_INVALID_PIN
For U1.4, found pin with no pinseq attribute.  Ignoring. . . .
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 5
     pinnumber = unknown
     pinseq = unknown
     netname = ERROR_INVALID_PIN
For U1.4, found pin with no pinseq attribute.  Ignoring. . . .
--- checking package = P5
    device = spice-IO
--- checking package = U1.3
    device = 7408
Found ic.  Refdes = U1.3
Model info not found in model file list.  No model attribute either.  Just write what we know.
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 1
     pinnumber = 9
     pinseq = 1
     netname = 7
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 2
     pinnumber = 10
     pinseq = 2
     netname = 8
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 3
     pinnumber = 8
     pinseq = 3
     netname = 6
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 4
     pinnumber = unknown
     pinseq = unknown
     netname = ERROR_INVALID_PIN
For U1.3, found pin with no pinseq attribute.  Ignoring. . . .
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 5
     pinnumber = unknown
     pinseq = unknown
     netname = ERROR_INVALID_PIN
For U1.3, found pin with no pinseq attribute.  Ignoring. . . .
--- checking package = P4
    device = spice-IO
--- checking package = U1.2
    device = 7408
Found ic.  Refdes = U1.2
Model info not found in model file list.  No model attribute either.  Just write what we know.
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 1
     pinnumber = 4
     pinseq = 1
     netname = 4
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 2
     pinnumber = 5
     pinseq = 2
     netname = 5
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 3
     pinnumber = 6
     pinseq = 3
     netname = 3
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 4
     pinnumber = unknown
     pinseq = unknown
     netname = ERROR_INVALID_PIN
For U1.2, found pin with no pinseq attribute.  Ignoring. . . .
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 5
     pinnumber = unknown
     pinseq = unknown
     netname = ERROR_INVALID_PIN
For U1.2, found pin with no pinseq attribute.  Ignoring. . . .
--- checking package = P3
    device = spice-IO
--- checking package = U1.1
    device = 7408
Found ic.  Refdes = U1.1
Model info not found in model file list.  No model attribute either.  Just write what we know.
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 1
     pinnumber = 1
     pinseq = 1
     netname = Vcc
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 2
     pinnumber = 2
     pinseq = 2
     netname = 2
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 3
     pinnumber = 3
     pinseq = 3
     netname = 1
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 4
     pinnumber = unknown
     pinseq = unknown
     netname = ERROR_INVALID_PIN
For U1.1, found pin with no pinseq attribute.  Ignoring. . . .
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
  In write-net-names-on-component. . . .
     pin-name = 5
     pinnumber = unknown
     pinseq = unknown
     netname = ERROR_INVALID_PIN
For U1.1, found pin with no pinseq attribute.  Ignoring. . . .
--- checking package = P2
    device = spice-IO
Done writing SPICE cards . . .

Output file is written.  We are done.