Re: gEDA-user: Error message when creating a SUBCKT

On Aug 14, 2008, at 2:28 AM, Ludovic SMADJA wrote:

> I'm creating a SUBCKT to simulate a 74191 counter. I use the schema
> provided in the datasheet and in this schema, there is an AND ic
> whith 5 entries.

Have you looked at:

www.brorson.com/gEDA/SPICE/intro.html

> Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]

A common reason for this message is components with duplicated refdes
and pin numbers.

> found pin with no pinseq attribute.  Ignoring. . . .

Pins *must* have pinseq attributes for spice-sdb.

Have you checked your symbols with "gsymcheck -vv"?

Have you used "gnetlist -g drc2" to check your schematic? Pure
digital schematics are what it's designed for.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx