gEDA-user: e: PCB file accumulation

Hi

At Peter Clifton's  request:

I am using the Debian Testing distro (Lenny?). I used the usual "apt-get
install gEDA" installation. Everything went fine. I did have some
trouble getting the rc files streightened out. Other than that it is
"just another F------ learning experience".

As requested:

    gschem version 1.4.0.20080127
    pcb version 20080202

I'm starting the gschem and pcb applications from a KDE Desktop icon.

I've never done this end of the electronics business before. An
interesting and sometimes frustrating experience.

Thanks for your help. It was right on the money.

Gary Roach