     From: Levente Kovacs <leventelist@xxxxxxxxx>
     Subject: Re: gEDA-user: dsn exporter
     To: geda-user@xxxxxxxx
     Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 5:15 AM

   On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 12:46:48 -0700 (PDT)
   Josh Jordan
   <outerspaceman81-/[1]E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:
   > This exporter outputs a .dsn file for opening with freeroute.net.
   It
   > only works on 2 layer designs so far.
   I searched google about this file format, and found that it has
   something to
   do with OrCAD. Does that means that I can export my gPCB layout to
   OrCAD
   format?
   If that is the case, it would be hilarious, hence at my day job I'm
   forced to
   use OrCAD, what I don't want. If I had a converter, I could hide all
   my gPCB
   works behind it! ;-)

   --
   Levente Kovacs