Re: gEDA-user: dsn exporter

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 12:46:48 -0700 (PDT)
Josh Jordan <outerspaceman81-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> This exporter outputs a .dsn file for opening with freeroute.net.  It
> only works on 2 layer designs so far.

I searched google about this file format, and found that it has something to
do with OrCAD. Does that means that I can export my gPCB layout to OrCAD
format?

If that is the case, it would be hilarious, hence at my day job I'm forced to
use OrCAD, what I don't want. If I had a converter, I could hide all my gPCB
works behind it! ;-)

--
Levente Kovacs
http://logonex.eu