gEDA-user: placing a connector footprint "out" of a board

Hi,

I made my first PCB ever - and I did it with PCB ;)

I've one question. I use a 3*32pin connector and I have problems with
placing it properly. I sized the board with the exact dimensions I need,
but I need to have the connection side of the connector "out" of the
board. This is not possible as far as I can see. I now made the board a
bit bigger to have the connector placed properly. I then drew a brown
line (component layer)  to mark where the board should end:

http://files.pofo.de/P8000_Uhr.png
http://files.pofo.de/P8000_Uhr.pdf

I need the board to end where the brown line is. And I have no idea how
to specify this properly. I will use the gerber format for sending the
files to the boards producer if this matters.

Help appreciated, Other comments related to my first PCB are welcome
too ;)

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/