Re: gEDA-user: logic analyzers, verilog, and gtkwave...

> Have you heard of the free logic analyzer?
> http://www.sump.org/projects/analyzer/

Looks like an external analyzer, I have one of those.  I did look at a
number of other "chipscope"-like projects, too.  None of them really
did what I wanted, and mine was trivial enough to write in a few hours
anyway.  Plus, I need to get *more* samples per second :-) I think I
can get it up to about 2Gs/s if I can figure out how to get a
three-phase clock.

The fact that I use an old-school memory bus for the external I/O
makes pretty much any other project not as useful as it could be.