Re: gEDA-user: gEDA just hit SlashDotOrg

DJ Delorie wrote:
> So, can we ignore the "flexible" vs "easy" argument for now?  I think
> it's much more important to get the intermediate step first - giving
> people an easier solution to *trying* gEDA to see if it fits their
> needs.

Honest, I didn't read this post before writing one of my own that says
the exact same thing.

I don't know whether that's a good sign, or not.  Perhaps it's for the
best that DJ doesn't know me at all, so he can't decide whether it's a
good thing or not that we think alike about something.  :)

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx