gEDA-user: PC/104 footprint problems

Hello,

I am currently working on a design for a PC/104 IO module and am having some
problems getting the footprints and nets to move from Gschem into PCB.

In Gschem I have used the standard PC104 symbols (PC104bus -> pc104A-1.sym
pc104A-2.sym) which are in the schematics as J1 and J2.

If I assign the pc104 footprint to both symbols in the schematics then I get
two footprints in the PCB file, as you would expect but none of the nets are
attached to it.

I have tried using the "slot" option associated with the schematic symbol
without any success and have tried both the newlib->not_vetted_ingo->pc104
symbol and a symbol that I downloaded from gedasymbols.org.

Any idea as to what I haven't done?

Thanks,

Andy.