Re: gEDA-user: Would like to use geda tools to make .dxf file for pcb cnc milling.

Hi Ben,

On Fri, 2009-08-14 at 13:54 -0700, Ben Jackson wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 10:47:13PM +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:
> >
> > CNC milling may be more or less related with this thread
> >
> > http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/May-2009/msg00259.html
> >
> > especially with the comments of Ben Jackson.
>
> BTW this is where I think you could easily spend a proportionally small
> amount of money to motivate open source work:  If a CNC mill capable of
> making PCBs arrived on my doorstep you'd probably have a g-code exporter
> by the end of the next weekend.  :)

Hmm, Linux Fund comes to mind ... anyone interested ?

Maybe someone selling CNC DIY kits would s(p)end a kit, if you write
some code for them, and if you could make that kind of deal with them.

A lot of "if" in the sentence above :)

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.