Re: gEDA-user: PANGO FONTS MERGED: Call for testing

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:23:24 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:

> This is a call for testing, to note any unexpected / undesirable
> behaviours which this might have introduced.

I have used your pango-cairo-whatever branch since springtime for a
number of regular projects. No nasty bugs so far :-)

> Known issues:
(...)
> Printing won't exactly match on-screen rendering, as we are not yet
> using cairo to print.

Does this include inter line spacing of multi line text? Multi line text
in the output to CUPS PDF printer is about 10% higher than on screen.
Text height in print fits the height of the old gschem on screen.
However, textwidth in print fits the cairo enabled screen version.

I appreciate the ability to render fancy symbols like the Euro sign, or
little arrows.

---<(kaimartin>)---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak