gEDA-user: New Poster - Trying to get ngspice up and running with gschem

   Last week I made the decision after using gschem and pcb to develop a
   pcb board, that the system was good enough, and that I finally leave
   behind my windows machine and make my electronics design process 100%
   opensource...
   Now, I have spent the last 4 days trying to get spice (or any circuit
   simulation program... I'm talking about you gnucap) up and running in a
   reasonable way...  Oh the frustration!!!
   At this point, I've got pretty much everything working except that I
   appear completely in capable of including and using a 3rd party spice
   model.
   To keep things as simple as possible, I am trying to simulate a voltage
   follower using an LM358 opamp.  So far, I have been met only with
   abject failure, and my ability to continue investing time at this rate
   is waning... I have to get this project moving forward!!!
   I am running gschem, gnetlist, and ngspice on an ubuntu box.
   I have attached the relevant files to this email.
   As I said, I can get a simple voltage divider to work, but not the
   LM358 voltage follower circuit.
   An assistance would be very much appreciated!!!!
   Thanks in advance.
   Bill